Rich had hit me once before that night. He had flipped a couple of times since we had got back from our New Years holiday.
The first time he went into psychosis (that's what i determine it to be anyway) was a Wednesday night and we had been out, ended in a big argument, he was convinced I was cheating and had been for months, my laughter and jokingly banter. The absurd very precise times and dates he had noted since day 1.i commented on a hot skinny chic we drove past and he knows I wanted. To join her over being w him.
The first time he went into psychosis (that's what i determine it to be anyway) was a Wednesday night and we had been out, ended in a big argument, he was convinced I was cheating and had been for months, my laughter and jokingly banter. The absurd very precise times and dates he had noted since day 1.i commented on a hot skinny chic we drove past and he knows I wanted. To join her over being w him.
His jealousy had been brewing for almost 14 months. His DJ work his outlet and lyrics all throughout his creative space, magazine pages spiralled in to the centre of the page, his rage against my wandering eyes and openness to seeing beauty in all people and places, and sharing the vibe. He took that as me shaming him for the size of his cock. No matter how hot and steamy our sex sessions were, multiple organisms and saying best sex ever was.mostly taken sarcastically but never showed his self esteem so low. Till the night he imploded and I wore the hits, my 14th floor apartment smashed every thing inside, knocked me out multiple times then upon my return would be so sorry and horrified at his rage and what hee had done. It took multiple attempts for me to give in and stop fighting his Maddness and just stay alive, night became day and he Siad one of us was gonna go over that balcony by end of the weekend. I've never seen eyes so dark and empty of life, only full blown rage pupils so full and so cold. Even his voice tone changed and the British accent was almost gone, for someone rhe same size, build and stature as me he was suddenly so strong, he dragged me from.bedroom to other end of the small 5m space, with only 1 hand on my head the other he held my phone for so long, the battery and sim somewhere else. He'd switch in a second, saying sorry then call me the slut for looking at him with a look of sympathy he didn't want ny pity he wanted the pain to stop. I remember after he took something close to 50 x tramadol 50mg tablets and smoking a shit load of weed he started hallucinating and spewed and disappeared to the bathroom I think. I remember glimpsing freedom and txt Donna something that I wish I could recall exact words I sent. Don't know how many minutes went by or how I got out and into her van outside on the street, I remember his being close behind me and leaping on the front hood screaming something incoherently shouting at 4am, it was only at the end when the words of the police had been called (the station only a block over, so close to come had they truly been phoned) the drive to safety of a loving family home was. 45mjn south I don't remember any of it or the following days.
Bruised cheekbones, black eye, broken ribs on one side, concussed and butterfly stitch ti my head, no charges to be sought, cos it took 2 to tango and both of us at fault, yet neither to be blamed, we talked and learned a hard lesson about the importance of finding balance in one's life, and communicating the dark thoughts before losing the love to dark imagining. 2 kids pretending to be living the dream in an adult world within our own little self fulfilled love and fun and party and sun. No rest, no outdoor rejuvenation, no time for ones self. We were soul mates on a buzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment