Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Shalz AGAIN

So my best friend spoke to Shalz over the weekend about the whole fight and said she

shalz told her side of the story and she can see valid points from her point of view although maybe the mehods she used weren't the most productive

she def doesn't hate me or anything at all thats for sure and wasn't nasty about it either.
Just was feeling a little fed up I guess and we clashed so it all came to a head. . .

she said that she just would like a little space coz sometimes things are a little intense when they sometime they needn't be

I guess im still a little confused as to what its all about -

is it about the fight back in jan?

Or is about the fact that I was upset cos she commented on my weight?

or is it cos i take things too personally ?

So guess i just have to wait and see what happends, but i just hope that she realises - im not gonna sit around and wait for her to be ready to talk to me again - thats not fair on me!

i need to know who my true friends are and clearly she isnt one of them

Im still upset about it - but am giving her the space she wants
(which is what i was doing before she commented on my status)

I dunno - guess it jus sucks to lose another friend.

No comments: