Friday, 7 October 2011

Mr Nobody


Just call me Mr Nobody. It's easy for people to tell you not to kill yourself but then do they actually care, they are just saying the right thing. Of course no one wants someone they know to kill themself, but do they actually stick around after you don't do it?! 
I told a couple of my friends about my overdose and how I was scared to be alone, yet none of them want to hang out withe me. Who can blame them. I am messed up. 
I am a loner. I am a f*cking loser. 

You say you love me, but I really don't think it's true. I think you are just saying the right thing at the time. It makes you feel better about being a friend. 
I know you don't really like me, I know you find me annoying and in the way. I know I am not really wanted here. 

I haven't spoke to my psychologist in over a week, it was last Wednesday that I last seen her, I was kind of hoping she was going to call this week and then she txt me this morning to cancel our appointment cos she is sick. My doctor (GP) also cancelled due to a double appointment, neither of them have spoken to me in a while. No one really cares. 
I like Melodie but I think she is done with me. 

I am in a very weird mood. I am slightly paranoid :/ Ha just slightly?! Ok A LOT paranoid. 

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want this life. I don't deserve this life. 

No comments: