Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Random...

If I ever push you away, I don't really mean too.
When I say I don't want to talk about it, I do, I just don't have the right words

I am struggling between a desire to be perfect and the need to be healthy. I am yet to find the line.

When I get really quiet sometimes, it's because I have so much to say but I don't have the words to get the thoughts out of my head and into my mouth. I have so many things to say, I don't know where to start.

I get scared that if I tell you all you will run away, and worse, I can't blame you.

I am terrified of "getting better" yet more scared of dying from this

I don't know what my emotions are, because most of the time I feel numb and I try to put emotions into words and it comes out as "I'm OK"

Inside my head is a mess of thoughts, fears, habits, words, emotions, cravings and dreams all tangled up in a preoccupation with the past and a yearning for a future.

I don't know where I am going or where I came from, the past looks like a blur and the future seems so far away that I can't see what's right in front of me

I am inperfect, I am broken, I am flawed, I am lost

1 comment:

Dear Prudence said...

'Inside my head is a mess of thoughts, fears, habits, words, emotions, cravings and dreams all tangled up in a preoccupation with the past and a yearning for a future.'

I'm feeling the same sometimes. The fears in my head. I hate them. But at the other side they're teaching me how to be stronger.