It's all I can think about, that one slice of pizza
Is is making me fatter as I lie in bed trying to sleep. Am I gaining a pound or a kg overnight by one slice of pizza, I keep telling myself it's not possible but then I keep feeling as though it truly is.
As the room spins and my head is warm and fuzzy it still manages to over analyze that one slice of pizza.
Cheese and avocado with qucamole and chicken... all of the bad stuff.
I desperately want to lose weight and I am eating next to nothing yet not losing a thing and now i am teriffied if I do eat something I will gain weight, I am scared that the one slice of pizza I ate today is making me gain, I look at my arms as I type and I swear they are getting fatter by the second.
I feel as though I am going to be sick.
I think I am hungry but it's 1am, definately not a time for food.
I promise to have something in the morning body - now sssshhhh it's time to go to sleep.
Tomorro i will have a shake and some rice crackers!!
tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I will wake up thin (i wish)
Is is making me fatter as I lie in bed trying to sleep. Am I gaining a pound or a kg overnight by one slice of pizza, I keep telling myself it's not possible but then I keep feeling as though it truly is.
As the room spins and my head is warm and fuzzy it still manages to over analyze that one slice of pizza.
Cheese and avocado with qucamole and chicken... all of the bad stuff.
I desperately want to lose weight and I am eating next to nothing yet not losing a thing and now i am teriffied if I do eat something I will gain weight, I am scared that the one slice of pizza I ate today is making me gain, I look at my arms as I type and I swear they are getting fatter by the second.
I feel as though I am going to be sick.
I think I am hungry but it's 1am, definately not a time for food.
I promise to have something in the morning body - now sssshhhh it's time to go to sleep.
Tomorro i will have a shake and some rice crackers!!
tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I will wake up thin (i wish)
No comments:
Post a Comment