i ate one slice of pizza today and it's all i can think about. whywhywhy...... i walked 40 mins to try and burn it off but I think it's too late I think it has made me fatter already :( I'm scared to sleep in case I gain even more.
In the last 2 days I have eaten
Fri: 1/2 a sandwhich and a fruit mince pie
Sat: 1 slice of pizza
I have not been for a run. I have only done 40 minutes of walking to the dvd shop and back today and shopping too.
I feel as though I am gaining by the minute
I fainted yesterday at my work christmas party and my boss said - oh she's ok this happens often :/
How freaking embarassing is that!!!
In the last 2 days I have eaten
Fri: 1/2 a sandwhich and a fruit mince pie
Sat: 1 slice of pizza
I have not been for a run. I have only done 40 minutes of walking to the dvd shop and back today and shopping too.
I feel as though I am gaining by the minute
I fainted yesterday at my work christmas party and my boss said - oh she's ok this happens often :/
How freaking embarassing is that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment