So this weekend, i didnt eat too much as i went out to Ministry of sound on Friday. Had half a toasted sandwhich and some crackers for dinner. Then sat i had a packet of crisps and some crackers all day.
Thats the great thing about drugs... ya never feel hungry!!! :)
Ate food sunday tho. Had a roll with pork on it, then lunch i had a homemade burger and some chips then a couple cheese and crackers at 3pm and think we having soup for dinner.
Feeling bit sad today tho. I spoke to mum on skype this morning, and she said that next time we speak on skype could i at least put some make up on. I was really hurt. I cant help but take comments like that seriously.
I stared in front of the mirror for ages trying to convince myself that im not ugly and mum didnt really mean that. But then i firgued i may as well just get used to it. Im not a pretty girl. not much i can do about it!
Monday, 8 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment