Ive been feeling really crappy about myself.
I weighed myself and it said 52kg!! Thats like 114 lbs!!
I sat on my floor and cried!! And now i feel worse than ever, cos i not only have gained weight but i look like ive gained weight, my tummy is all fat and bloated and i jus wanna starve myself but i CANT!
Im eating! And i cant stop. I feel like i need to make the choice and stick to it. I swing between eating and starving and its killing me. Im not happy for eating. I look disgusting and feel even worse. I cant be happy eating so i need to stop eating. But i jus cant, i get so hungry and then eat.
I hate myself for it. I have no strength to say no. Even tho my head is screaming at me not to eat!
Im such a mess. This prob doesnt even make much sense. I jus feel so upset with myself for letting myself get into this state!!
Sunday, 14 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment