Monday, 2 March 2009

Feb 09


I thought i would sum Feb up in as short as blog as i can do.

It was a hard month - i think it always will be.

My anti depressants started kicking in, so for a few days i was away with the fairies yet happy as anything.

But then as it closer to the 24th which marked the 2 year day since i was raped, i stopped sleeping completley and had nightmares.

The 23rd i broke down and my sister came in and got me and took me into her bed cos i was such a mess. Thankfully her husband was away on work. I went to sleep crying.

The night of the 24th my sister took me out to distract me which was probably the nicest thing someone has ever done for me. And i was so utterly exhuasted from 5 days of disturbed sleep that i managed to get a good 5 hours of sleep!

I lost a couple kgs, cos i panicked after coming home from Finland and weighing 52.9kgs. So i now sit at 50.2 or there abouts!! YAY! I would love to be 48kgs. but my sis wont let me.


Also had my assessment this month to figure out what kind of counselling would suit me best. I was a mess that day cos i was so nervous. But it was ok. Go back on thursday!


Found out my nana has cancer and my best mates little sister has bullimia. Both items of news made me cry so much.

I said to my best mate i can talk to her sis, cos she is like my little sis and i wanna help. So see what happens i guess.

No comments: