Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Catch up with an old friend :(

i just talked to an old friend of mine on skype tonight... she used to be my teacher when i was about 8 - 10 years old and we stayed in touch over the years and now i talk to her through emails alot. I seen her on skype this evening...
was really nice to see her... and then she said
"you are looking really good, much healthier than when i last seen you in New Zealand"

When I seen her last I was almost at my lowest weight. I was pretty sick at the time, but i had to say goodbye to her before i left.

But you all know what i am thinking now

Im really trying to not think the worst but we all knw what that comment meant - i have definatley gained weight...
Do i look that fat now?
I was starting to convince myself that I am ok at the moment, thinking I wont obsess about the weight loss will jus try and eat my 3 small meals and exercise normally. but now im already thinking about how to lose that weightc

No comments: