Monday, 14 September 2009

Positive thoughts

Im trying really hard to think positive and imagine my life without this horrible shadow in my life....

but as i just read in a blog.... just cos I try and ignore something doesnt mean it doesnt exist.. so true. Im trying to ignore these feelings of guilt ...

Im trying very hard to ignore everything going on my head, trying to pretend like im ok. I dont really know what I am thinking.

I am eating and hating myself even more. But I have lost all of my strength I cannot starve. I dont want to starve - Do I? - I just want to be thin...

That shadow in my life is sometimes the light I need to survive.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
What a load of nonsense I am. I am a joke - I cannot label myself an anorexic anymore. Im too f**king fat for that shit!

No comments: