Monday, 18 January 2010

Loner

I feel so alone right now.
I txt Harriet and Hannah to see if they wanted to do lunch this weekend, and niether of them txt me back. I have emailed both as well and no reply.
Neil said to me, that he only added me on facebook cos he was drunk...
Georgina is best of friends with her old friends again, that i dont know, and invited me to her mums party last night, but only as last minute thing, so of course i couldnt go, cos i had to work.
Its like no one wants to hang out with me, no one wants to talk to me!
my best mate who is travelling with her dad in Manilla keeps saying she is too busy to skype.
My sister is too busy reading her damn twilight books to chat to me, i always have to start the conversation (on skype) and her replies are usualy jus one word answers!!

TAKE A HINT LOSER! is what im hearing all day in my head!

I dunno, maybe im just over reacting - im trying not to think the worst.
but its hard not to when everyone that i ask to do something with is busy!

No comments: