I cant believe its 2010 and i spent the new year sleeping as I have had a gastro bug for 5 days now!!
I need to shower and weigh myself, i know ive only lost weight cos im sick but will be interesting to see how much!! I dont wanna gain it back though!! :(
I know its gonna be hard to make me eat something, I have been trying so hard to lose weight and now i have... do i really wanna gain it all back?
Goals for 2010 -
I really havent thought about it
Health wise my goal is not cut - i dont want to make any more everlasting marks on my body and i will look at a way of healing the scars i have made!
Im not making any goals to do with my eating, cos i dont know what i want. I know i want to be healthy but i also want to be thin. is there an inbetween i can aim for?
Personality wise - i need to work on not taking things so seriously- not everyone is against me, not everyone hates me cos they are too busy too talk to me, not everyone not wants me cos they cant talk at the minute. I need to realise im not the only one here, yes i might need or want help but everyone has their own lives to live and i cant expect them to tend to me !!
exercise wise - i need to do more - enough said
weight wise- well, i dunno. i would love to get to 45kgs - but i know thats not a good goal, maybe jus aim to maintain 49kgs. i love being under 50- i will not get back up to 55kgs!
IM GOING HOME THIS YEAR!
im so scared, nervous, excited and whatever else, i wonder how people have changed, how i have changed in their eyes! i feel alot of pressure to come back this wise travelled person. LOL sounds stupid!!
I think this year im jus gonna try and get used to being alone, not worrying about having not that many friends and just enjoying the moment!
Saturday, 2 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment