Sunday, 19 September 2010

Feeling something

Last time I came down to my sisters, they wanted to go out for dinner, just the 2 of them (they wanted friday night but ended up going thursday night) and now this time down here, its saturday and they have gone out for lunch with their friends and tomoro (my last full day in the UK) and they are going up to Reading to visit their friends and get some baby clothes.
I'm really NOT a visitor any more, im just someone who comes down and can babysit for them.

I know that they do loads for me, Kel always buys me cereal bars and whatever I need when we go shopping, but to be fair I never ask for any of that, and always try to say I will buy it but she just puts it in with her shopping.

I just wish one time they would want to take ME out to lunch or dinner or something. I know it must be hard for them to with Josh and I understand. I dont really mean to be moaning about this, cos I am truly greatful for everything they have done for me but sometimes I just get so lonley coming here. I feel like I get left out alot, and I know im not actually apart of their family but I dunno!!!

Just feeling a bit lonely, left out and sad today I guess!

I should be used to it from what i grew up with, but i guess the thing is, is that here, when i first came over and was ill, they were so good to me, they would want to include me and take me out and invite me places but now that im not ill they dont. I guess I miss being wanted!

No comments: