At the moment, Im having all kinds of weird food phobias.
I went to get a sandwhich at lunch but was teriffied of one with cheese in, or too much better.
I feel scared of sugar - been having sweetner in my coffee/tea
Im scared of pies - i havent had a pie in about 5 years and the reason im including this random fear is cos this evening we (work people and me) are going to the cabaret but after work we are having some drinks and nibbles here before we go and debs has ordered MINI SAVOURIES - IE PIES!
How do i explain to them, that I dont want any savouries cos im scared of them?! seriously!
Im scared of any fast food - mcdonalds, burger king.... i was a bit hungover this morning and really wanted a fatty,gross burger but im even to scared to walk in to the shop to even contemplate buying one!
Im scared of full fat ANYTHING - soy milk, butter, crisps (yes im not scared of crisps)
basically the things I am eating - is sushi, rice crackers and some fruit (when i feel like it)
Why am i so scared of food?? I've always been scared of gaining weight from eating but im now scared of the food - ive never felt like this before
and thinking about those pies is making me very very nervous!!
Thursday, 16 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment