Monday, 12 September 2011

why I hate living here

I remember why i hate staying here now.
It's him, it's everyone.

This is not my home, this is not my house. I am a guest and I feel unwanted.

my friend Liz is coming over, so I wanted to ask him first if it was ok and if she could stay for dinner. He said yes but wish he had have known sooner cos doesn't know if there is enough food. 

I have been lying on the couch all day and he says to me tonight - "you've taken over down there girl"
I thought it was cos i asked him to change it to channel 2 and so i said  "oh sorry, you can change it back"
He then said "no it's ok but my girls are upstairs"

So therefore me being here is a problem. I am scaring his girls into hiding upstairs, I'm inviting my friends over when it's not my house.

I don't want to be somewhere I am not wanted!!



No comments: