Thursday, 5 July 2012
Friend vs Amy's OD
My friend is texting me after finding out about my OD and feels like she is telling me off. Saying "I'm just trying to help the situation by making u understand the consequences "
"U need to have a number or 2 u can call who will help u "
"Can u imagine the guilt others would feel if u did die?"
"I'm not trying to lecture u&make u feel bad, I just want u to see the full picture. You know?"
"I'm just trying to help the situation by making u understand the consequences"
Ended up saying this wasn't helping right now and it's making my thoughts race even more.
She apologised
But now I feel so bad. Why couldn't I have just died. At least if I'm dead I don't see the consequences. Selfish I know.
People getting angry/mad doesn't help yet. It's too soon. I can't handle it
PS bought new leggings ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment