Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Goals... Wishes... Hopes.... Dreams....

So I was sitting here thinking what I can write about today and I suddenly thought I'm gonna write down my goals and hopes and dreams and wishes for the future...
so here goes... honestly im not sure where to begin. Im torn between making a goal about recovering and making a goal about losing weight.

Goal for 2009 - To survive living on my own.
Wish for 2009 - To go skiing at christmas time
Hope for 2009 - To lose at least 5 kgs
Dream for 2009 - All of the above

Goal for 2010 - To travel Europe for 3 months in Summer
Wish for 2010 - To go home having done all I want to do
Hope for 2010 - To survive living on my own in London
Dream for 2010 - To meet someone who will make me happy

No comments: