So last night Iwent out with my new mate Anna who I met through work.
We went and had some wines and chatted then got drunk and went to a club.
Things were going ok then this guy grabbed me from behind and wouldnt let me go ... Anna asked if i was ok and i assured her im fine keep dancing.
Then about an hour later the same thing happened but a different guy and this guy wrapped his arms right around my body and wouldnt let me go.
I ran off to the toilets and Anna came with me and asked why I was getting so freaked out.
She said guys will grab me all the time while im out in London - i cant freak out every time.
I dunno why I panicked - I just had this thought in my head that he was rape me and that every guy that touched me while i was on the dance floor or tried to dance with me wanted to hurt me. It was a comlpteley irrationale fear and i realise that now but last night i felt so scared.
When is the fear gonna stop??
Tuesday, 26 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment