Sunday, 3 May 2009

Too Much

Its all just getting too much right now.
Finding a job, counselling, the voice in my head, finding a place to live, scott.
Kelly just tells me im just like all the rest of the people who move to London and have to find a job.

I think she has given up. She cant help me and doesnt wanna try anymore. She is sick of having to deal with me and my problems. Just like Kylie was.

I cant talk to her bout stuff now cos she has heard it all before and says i need to deal with it like an adult. I need to grow up and deal with stuff.

Why cant i do that? Why cant i deal with stuff? How do i deal with stuff? Talking to the counsellor? Honestly i dont think she is gonna help cos she just doesnt understand it. Maybe she will help me to be able to have a relationship with a guy? But thats bout all.

I just feel really alone and lost. Im trying to focus on so many things at once and i feel like im gonna explode

No comments: