Hariett was a lady i worked with for 6 months last year from july to dec and in that time, we got along really well, we went out drinking together had so much fun.
She came to the hospital with me when i passed out at work, and was so caring and i talked to her about alot of stuff
Well since i left, i havent heard from her
I have txt her twice in Jan, then on her bday last week, emailed her at work, facebooked her on her profile and private messaged.
I felt like i was being desperate ya know, txting her every week... so then i facebooked private mailed her on the26th jan and said this
Hey!
I miss you!! Miss our wine nights and arts club nights :(
have txt you a couple times to catch up - not sure if i need to take the hint or ya jus busy or ??
if you want me to leave you alone - please jus tell me!!
I always had so much fun going out with you!! You always made me laugh and said lovely things to make me feel happy!! :)
hope you are all good ! x
I miss you!! Miss our wine nights and arts club nights :(
have txt you a couple times to catch up - not sure if i need to take the hint or ya jus busy or ??
if you want me to leave you alone - please jus tell me!!
I always had so much fun going out with you!! You always made me laugh and said lovely things to make me feel happy!! :)
hope you are all good ! x
and still nothing, I dont know what to do... i thought we were friends, and i thought she liked me.. why else would she go out drinking with me all those times
We seemed so close for 6 months and now nothing.. i dont understand.
what did i do? why isnt she replying?
It hurts. I feel like i have lost a friend.
It really hurts.
I dont have many friends in London and i considered her to be a close friend.what the hell is wrong with me??
No comments:
Post a Comment