So I met a guy on Wednesday night - a friends cousin, he was really nice and we have alot in common.
I noticed when i first met him, I would be talking to both of them and i suddenly realised I hadnt even looked him in the eye since I started talking. Not really sure why?!
And then as the night went on, and more alcohol I got a little better, but I was so nervous talking to him.
Whenever I met a guy, I always wonder what he is thinking, and if he got me alone would he try and have sex with me. I know its a totally random thing to think, cos not all guys are out to hurt me. But i cant help it.
Saturday, 17 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I don't talk to guys unless I'm drunk. Maybe he is not out to hurt you ? Maybe you should take a chance? That is if you are ready and if you like this guy? He could turn out to surprise you?
Post a Comment