So last night, I went out clubbing with a group of friends...
Andrew was there and we kissed
He said to me that ever since he first saw me he liked me but was nervous about telling me
I felt really good but then i started thinking, is he just saying this cos he is drunk or cos he wants to sleep with me... and i started paniking a bit and sorta just disappeared for a bit
and then when he asked me why i had run off - all i could say was that I am scared, and not scared of him, but what he may do.
He ended up coming to stay at our place and I sorta showed him the bed in the lounge and said good night.
I left him jus wondering why the hell i had acted so weird
I dont understand myself!
here is a guy who may like me - like genuinely like me, not jus want to hurt me and im already pushing him away!
I was very drunk and wasted and I could not deal with any thing like that last night.
I wonder if he will want to see me again?!
Monday, 19 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If he is worth it then he will understand and still want to see you. Maybe talk to him and tell him that you think that you might like him but taking it slow is the best for you. You don't have to tell him why taking it slow is best for you right now if you don't want to, maybe in time if you grow to trust him and you think he is a good guy then you can open up to him and who knows, he could be the guy that surprises you and proves that they are not all the same?
Post a Comment