I woke up this morning with every intention of going for a run, but couldnt physically drag myself out of bed. I woke up feeling light headed and dizzy... and my tummy is so empty it hurts, but ya know what i feel happy...
I went to bed last night feeling so proud of myself, i got out of having dinner... my sister had toast but it was after 9pm so i passed on dinner...
It was a weird feeling, i felt as though i had acheieved something fantastic. It was like i was on a high.
i am sitting here now, and my tummy is screaming at me, i can feel it crying out. But i wont give in to the hunger pains. Instead i will go up stairs and weigh myself and jump in the shower.
Hopefully the scales wont let me down.
Monday, 13 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment