Wednesday, 15 October 2008

recovery? it was a wish

So i think i may have blown my only real hope and being recovered. My sister has wanted to help me for the past 3 weeks or so. And then tonight, for the first time ever she said to me... "are you having dinner?" when i said "do i have a choice?" she said that she just wanted to know cos she didn't want to waste food.
So i said no... as hungry as i am from only eating 1 piece of toast, it was an instant reaction.. she's right if i don't eat it all i'm wasting food. Wasting food, wasting money, wasting space.

So now i don't know what to do. She has offered me help and listened to me for the last few weeks and now i think she has finally given up. So i guess its just me and my friend, ana, again.

i dont know why but i feel upset, but i have no one to blame but myself really. I am the one who has said no to food. I didn't try hard enough.
I am such a failure.

How do I fix this??

No comments: