Thursday, 23 April 2009

Is she angry at me AGAIN?

I think Kelly might be angry at me again reason why?? last night maybe?
* last night she went to bed and didnt say good night. Just walked out.
* today I got up and went into her room as normal and got a funny vibe
I tried to be normal but felt like i was wanted there.
* walking down the road there was silence. I didnt know what to say
* was walking down the road and talking about dress size. I said how i am scared i will be fat for summer and she just goes " whatever" and sighs. I cant win. She wants me to talk to her bout this but just says things like "whatever" when i do say something. Its like she is saying shut up about it already. This is how i feel. I went to bed last night and cried cos i am so scared about being fat for summer. I dont know if i really want to do this.
* at lunch time i asked if she wanted to have a toasted s/w cos i was making it and she jus goes no its ok. then when i was in the kitchen came in, didnt say anything to me, got her lunch and left
* when she came back in i said are you grumpy with me.. she said no.. why... i said cos you look like you grumpy with me... she jus said. oh.. no.
* didnt really talk all arvo
* tonight she went up to the tesco to get milk. She used to invite me to go with her. I know it sounds silly but she always has come in and said "come for a walk" and if i say "uhhh" she would always go "c'mon keep me company" BUT NOT TONIGHT!

sometimes i just want to say FUCK YOU and not eat their food and jus do my own thing but i know i cant do that. cos she has done so much for me and it would be so rude of me.

I think she is gonna use that against me... if i dont get better she will turn around and say i have always supported you blah blah blah and make me feel guilty.

Wonder what tonight brings.

No comments: