Friday, 9 April 2010

Self Harm

Im not a writer - i wish i could write something well written about how i feel. I jus cant.
Ive had a shitty night. I won VIP entry to pacha and was feeling totally pathetic cos couldnt find 10 people to go! Then my sister said, why didnt i invite her, and she can take the hint.
I didnt invite her cos she is 36, has been sick and has a sick 2 year old son, and has already told me before she prefers quiet places where she can sit and talk....

I feel terrible. I didnt invite her, i would love her to come, but didnt think she would even take me seriously if i asked her.
But now i have hurt her.
I was already hurting and i have spread my hurt to others

so i cut - for the first time in months, i didnt open up an old wound.... i got a fresh razor, tore it apart and took a clean new blade to my right wrist (normally do the left one)
I deserved every minute of the pain. I am a terrible person. It felt good, cold, the blood running down my arm. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes and imagined i was floating away - high up into the blood red sky.

No wonder no one wants to come out with me, I am a terrible, selfish, ugly, fat, worthless human being.

What good do i do to anyone?!
there is nothing i can do right!!
I am not good enough for anyone, let alone myself.
I am a disappointment - people dont realise it yet, cos i am not 100% honest with them.
I dont want them to see me failing, even though i am.
I dont want them to know i cut myself jus to see how much i bleed!
I sometimes wish i had the guts to die. But do i really want to? or is everything just so bad at the point and i am such a f*cking drama queen that i cant handle it all??!!

I take things too personally, i cry and scream. I panic at everything. I am a coward who runs away from my problems, until they get so big that even though i am running they are always around me.
I ran away to the other side of the world, and my problems were right here waiting for me
I wonder if when i go home, they wil stay behind? Not wonder, hope!

Sleep - i need sleep. Tramadol shall help tonight! Valium is what i wish i had. Sleep is what i need!

1 comment:

Cailineile said...

I take things to personally too, but we do that because of the experiences we have had. We think we can read people's minds. 'She must hate me, she thinks I'm fat' etc. But we really can't. You don't always do the wrong thing, you genuinely didn't think your sister would be interested, you didn't go out of your way to not invite her and make her feel sad so therefore your not a bad person. I hope you are keeping your cuts clean.