So i was talking to my sister just before - and she asked me for an update on my laptop and when i told her about talking to sarah (my friend who is a policewoman) and how she said there isnt much i can do about it, but if i have insurance i can claim it on that.
I said no - no insurance
My sister asked why- i said i didnt think about it. I said back home mum was the one who would remind me about that sorta stuff and she then said
"well your mummy isnt here, maybe you need to start acting like a 22 year old and doing things for yourself"
I replied with
"obviously im failing at it" and she said
"Obviously"
I am a failure.
There is one thing I failed at that I will not be failing at again! I will not let myself down again. I will not fail myself again. I am in control and I will not fail.
Saturday, 12 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment