Sunday, 6 November 2011

As long as you are still breathing you still have hope

You know what so long as you are still breathing, You're doing OKAY. You still have hope. You're still hanging on.
I don't why why we haven't given up, haven't given in, I don't know why we don't just say to our eating disorder "Okay you win"
I believe we do know, deep down we want to be free so we keep going, we keep pushing back and carry on breathing.
Yes sometimes it is incredibly hard but as I am quickly discovering, life wasn't meant to be easy otherwise it would be boring.

We win when we don't give up.

In each moment you fight, you prove to yourself AND Ed that you are NOT GIVING UP.

If you refuse to give up moment after moment, step after tiny step, you will turn into Ed's worst nightmare.

No comments: