"It is so strange how many different feelings cutting can bring.
I cut to punish - I feel less guilt.
I cut to control - I feel less helpless.
I cut to feel - I feel less numb.
I cut to externalise - I feel physical pain.
But then after all of that, the best part is the cleaning up and dressing of my weeping wounds. I do it so tenderly, so carefully, and it suddenly feels like somebody actually cares about how much pain I’m in - even if it is just me."
I cut to punish - I feel less guilt.
I cut to control - I feel less helpless.
I cut to feel - I feel less numb.
I cut to externalise - I feel physical pain.
But then after all of that, the best part is the cleaning up and dressing of my weeping wounds. I do it so tenderly, so carefully, and it suddenly feels like somebody actually cares about how much pain I’m in - even if it is just me."
No comments:
Post a Comment