I feel disgusting, I can feel the fat food in my fat tummy. I can feel my tummy getting larger, the bread I ate with garlic butter turning into fat and adding weight to my already fat stomach and thighs. I am regretting the decision I made to put the bread in my fat gob, I knew as soon as I did it that I shouldn't have done it. There was the voice telling me it wasn't a good idea but I didn't listen. I ate fat food. And now I am getting fat.
I am wishing I could purge but I know I can't, kinda wishing I could cut cos I think that may give me the same release and sitting here staring at the exercise bike wondering if there is any way I can burn 200 cals quick without being heard. I wish I hadn't eaten. It's not worth it. I will remember this for tomorrow when I go to put food on my mouth how fat and disgusting I feel. I wil remember it. I will
I am wishing I could purge but I know I can't, kinda wishing I could cut cos I think that may give me the same release and sitting here staring at the exercise bike wondering if there is any way I can burn 200 cals quick without being heard. I wish I hadn't eaten. It's not worth it. I will remember this for tomorrow when I go to put food on my mouth how fat and disgusting I feel. I wil remember it. I will
No comments:
Post a Comment