Sunday, 3 July 2011

Affraid?

I'm not really sure what it is that I am scared of when it comes to Gus.
He told me last night that he really likes me and I really like hanging out with him, he makes me feel happy.
but at the same time I have this urge to run away before he gets too close

He tells me he likes me and I say I like him too and then I wonder what happens next?

What if he hurts me? What if he moves too quickly? What if I can't get close to him? What if I won't let myself get close to him? What if he wants to sleep with me and I am scared?

He said last night that he wants me to stay next weekend so he can cook me breakfast on Sunday morning...
What if he then sees how hard things are for me with food, and doesn't like me anymore.
What if he wants to sleep with me?

I think I like him - and that scares me!!

No comments: