Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Hungry?

My friend Teresa has come to stay cos I didn't want to be alone and I have had such a crappy day that we sat on the couch for ages, I know she wanted dinner but I didn't want to admit that I did too. I was scared of what she would think if I asked if we got dinner, so I avoided it all night.
I sat there and waited for her to bring it up, if she had have suggested it I probably wouldn't have objected, I would have gone with it. But I couldn't bring it up and ask that we have dinner. I didn't know how. I didn't know what to say. I could NEVER admit I was hungry - especially cos I don't think I am hungry and I don't want her to think I'm hungry cos then she may think that I am greedy and fat.

Then i felt so bad that we hadn't eaten so I heated up her some risotto from last night.
I have eaten.
I want to eat cos I know I should. But I don't want to eat cos I am too scared to do it in front of her.
We have never spoken about my eating disorder but I think she knows, she knows I see a dietican and a psychologist etc so she must know.
I am struggling tonight and I don't know how to say it.
I am not hungry - am I?

I feel like such a terrible friend, a terrible host and a terrible person. 

I want to be able to say "let's go get Chinese/burgers/Indian for dinner" But the words just couldn't come out.
I wanted to suggest pizza or ice-cream or takeaways but how does a fat person suggest something fattening?

I AM USELESS.... MY ED IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE! :(

No comments: