Monday, 9 April 2012

My weekly diary card is doing my head in

Dairy card
So my old diary card used to fit me better. Everything was graded from 0 to 10. On it was ...
Urges to 1. Suicide 2. Self harm 3. Quit therapy (graded from 0 to 10)
Then it had the emotions: sad, shame, anger, fear, guilt, happy, anxiety.
Next was for me to specify if I drank alcohol or took laxatives/diuretics.
Then it targeted my eating disorder and I had to specify my eating frequency for the day (ie b,l,d) then answer yes or no to purging. I then had to write the amount of time I spent exercising, answer Y or N to fainting.
Lastly was yes or no to 1. Did I self harm? 2. Open doors? 3. Skills used. It was on an a4 piece of paper and seemed to be much more targeted for me personally....

My new diary card is on 1/2 an a4 paper and has:
Urges to 1. Suicide 2. Self harm 3. Quit therapy.
Then the emotions are: pain, sad, shame, anger, fear, joy
Then yes or no to alcohol, prescribed medication, other meds or drugs. Then 2 blank areas and then yes or no to self harm, open doors, then the # of times I lied and then skills. All of this graded 0 to 5
I hate it. I hardly fill it out.
I told my new psych, I don't feel pain, I'm not on meds, and I dont lie. I told her I hate the word JOY and that sadness isn't a big emotion for me.
I really don't see the point in filling this out. It's not like it seems to matter at all :/
No one really cares or is attempting to help anyway

No comments: