The cold words - "Are you ok" Don't mean alot when said like that.
I know I am just another annoying mentally ill patient that is under your wing and I am sorry for that. I don't want to work with you as much as you don't want to work with me.
I want my old key worker/EDL back.
I want my old psychologist back
At least when they talked they seemed to care, they talked to me like I was a person not just a phone call
A 2 minute conversation cos you said you would call me today before my appointment doesn't mean a lot to me.
Great support team I have.
I know I am just another annoying mentally ill patient that is under your wing and I am sorry for that. I don't want to work with you as much as you don't want to work with me.
I want my old key worker/EDL back.
I want my old psychologist back
At least when they talked they seemed to care, they talked to me like I was a person not just a phone call
A 2 minute conversation cos you said you would call me today before my appointment doesn't mean a lot to me.
Great support team I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment