"Amy you could have all the support in the world but if your not prepared to do the work and want to change it's not going to make any difference"
An assumption that I am not trying or not prepared to try is killing me. It's like people think it's as simple as deciding to get better and doing it. I swing back and forth and get so overwhelmed with trying to get better and live a normal life, I push myself so much to be normal and then I crash. It's a cycle and before I used to hide it all, not tell anyone but people wanted me to talk about it, they said it would be better if I did and so i started talking, well now I can't stop and I wish I had never opened my mouth about what goes on in my head, maybe I will slow down on the talking and blog instead. I think its probably better for my relationships if I keep it to myself.
They can think I am normal and better and I will know how mentally broken and unstable I truly am.
I want to change. I want to get better. But life isn't that simple.
It is hard to change and hard work to keep fighting and sometimes cutting/self harming/restricting and drinking make me feel like I am coping and doing better !
If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it at all..... has always been a good motto to follow
An assumption that I am not trying or not prepared to try is killing me. It's like people think it's as simple as deciding to get better and doing it. I swing back and forth and get so overwhelmed with trying to get better and live a normal life, I push myself so much to be normal and then I crash. It's a cycle and before I used to hide it all, not tell anyone but people wanted me to talk about it, they said it would be better if I did and so i started talking, well now I can't stop and I wish I had never opened my mouth about what goes on in my head, maybe I will slow down on the talking and blog instead. I think its probably better for my relationships if I keep it to myself.
They can think I am normal and better and I will know how mentally broken and unstable I truly am.
I want to change. I want to get better. But life isn't that simple.
It is hard to change and hard work to keep fighting and sometimes cutting/self harming/restricting and drinking make me feel like I am coping and doing better !
If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it at all..... has always been a good motto to follow
No comments:
Post a Comment