So have been out tonight, had some wines and had a good night.
but now im home i feeling shit! I jus wanna kill myself.
Ive been out with this boy andrew whom i like and he likes me. - he even told me he get butterflys when he around me.
thing is im scared. I dunno what to think. one part of me is saying be yourself and be happy but the other part is saying once he finds out what you really like there now way he gonna like you!
i always screw things up - especially when it comes to boys!! damn it!!
I likw him and feel so happy round him even ate some dinner tonight - which i now regret.
I dunno what to do. i like him but i jus dont wanna hurt him or myself!
LOSER is me!!
Saturday, 4 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment