Saturday, 11 July 2009

bad night

was walking home tonight from after work drinks... jus after 11pm... coming down my road and these two guys were walking towards me, the seperated and i went to walk in between them. they pushed me (like shoulder barched me) and pushed me sideways against this brick wall ... they then said, what shall we do to her, the other one then said, i dunno what do you feel like tonight... i jus stood there frozen and started crying and they walked away laughing.

I was/am stil so freaked out. i rang my sister cos i was/am so scared about it. all i could think was im gonna be raped again, everything i am trying to put behing me is about to happen all over again. what do i do? i need to do something, something has to change, i cant go thru this all over again, and thats when they walked away!

It was like this big joke to them! I truly thought they were gonna rape me and there was nothing i could do (again) to prevent it. I dont understand. why would they do that to me? why is it funny to scare someone like that?

Im so shaken. It happened about an hour ago. ive stopped crying, i was almost sick cos i was crying so much.

And now i jus feel guilty for calling my sister at this time of night. what did i expect her to do? she is in brighton, im in London! What did me calling her do, except wake her up and make her worry!!

2 comments:

Ana333 said...

Hey girlie, I just read some of your posts and saw your pics. I hope you realize that you are really beautiful. I know how you feel, I'm going through the same thing. The deeper I get in the more I feel like crap. I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. We can get through this *) luv ya, Anna

Amy said...

Thanks hunni.