Last night 2 good things happened!
1. I managed to squeeze back into my size 6 jeans - JUST - but hey i actually wore them out !! :-)
2. I got a part time job! - doing promo work and shots work around London!!
I was so drunk last night though.
I wanted to stay at Tiger Tiger but Anna and Amelia wanted to go and eat, but i didnt want to eat, well i did, i was so hungry but i couldnt do it. I was so so hungry but i managed to sit there and have a miso soup!! :(
i was so angry at myself!! I could feel everyones eyes on me, wondering what i was doing in there if i wasnt going to eat - but i felt powerful at the same time!! :/
Friday, 21 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment