So my best friend is having problems of her own - she was put on anti depressants for this werid tingly thing on her back and they thought it might be psychological or something so she's been on anti depressants ...
after i started going to my appointments she broke up with her boyfriend and is now saying how depressed she is and how today she couldnt get out of bed and go to uni cos she couldnt face the world, yet she still manages to go out partying all weekend long.
I just dont get it. I wish I had that depression rather than this stupid eating disorder (feel bad for feeling it stupid) I'm avoiding friends and scenes where everyone is happy and drinking cos i dont think i can keep up with it all.
I prefer to stay home and sleep on a saturday night than have to face everyone!
My nana is very unwell, she is in the hospice (basically where people go to die) and doctors have said she only has about 4 weeks left - if that.
My other friend broke up with his girlfriend so ive been chatting to him lots and trying to re-assur
It seems like everyone has something.
after i started going to my appointments she broke up with her boyfriend and is now saying how depressed she is and how today she couldnt get out of bed and go to uni cos she couldnt face the world, yet she still manages to go out partying all weekend long.
I just dont get it. I wish I had that depression rather than this stupid eating disorder (feel bad for feeling it stupid) I'm avoiding friends and scenes where everyone is happy and drinking cos i dont think i can keep up with it all.
I prefer to stay home and sleep on a saturday night than have to face everyone!
My nana is very unwell, she is in the hospice (basically where people go to die) and doctors have said she only has about 4 weeks left - if that.
My other friend broke up with his girlfriend so ive been chatting to him lots and trying to re-assur
It seems like everyone has something.
No comments:
Post a Comment