Sunday, 15 May 2011

Compulsive Liers

I have a friend who is a compulsive lier.
She lies so much, I have been friends with her since we were 13 and I know her VERY well, but since I have been home from the UK I have distanced myself from her, I don't want to be dragged down by her again.
I won't be manipulated or controlled by her and I will definitely  not be sucked in to her life dramas.
She always has something wrong and like my friend said. She never wants to help herself.

She isn't honest with herself, her life is just one lie after another.
I want to be there for her, but I cant be there until she is honest about everything and actually wants to change.

I feel guilty for writing this and thinking that I am not a good friend to her. But the truth is - she has never been a good friend to me and I am glad I can admit this all and see her for who she really is.
I will always be there for her, she knows that but I simply cannot help her unless she wants to help herself!

No comments: