Sunday, 15 May 2011

Weekend

Last week was not a good week and I know it. I wish I could do better but sometimes I just cant.
Last night I was supposed to go out for dinner with my mum, her husband and my step sister - we were going to go to Japanese. I had talked myself into it then mum called to say they couldn't get into that place and were going to an Italian place.
My anxiety levels went through the roof and i paniked and txt her saying i was too scared to go for italian think it would be best if i stayed home.
She basically just txt back saying "ok see you tomorrow!"
I then spent the evening crying cos i let my eating disorder win. I didnt eat dinner. I drank some wine and then cut my wrist!
Feeling like a failure, once again!

I keep saying tomorrow will be a better today .... but I'm not sure if tomorrow will ever come?!

No comments: