I hate that you control me, I hate that I let you win sometimes. I know that if i skip breakfast you will be in my head by 10am telling me to skip lunch and that I dont really need it, I'm not really hungry and I am still fatter than fat so how much do I really need lunch.
I also know that if I tell you to F**K OFF and I eat an apple at 12.26pm I am taking one step closer to beating you.
I also feel like I should appologize for trying to beat you, cos I know how much you are there for me and make me feel special and keep me going and show me how strong I can be.
You and I will always be together and as much as I hate you for it, I love you all the same.
I also know that if I tell you to F**K OFF and I eat an apple at 12.26pm I am taking one step closer to beating you.
I also feel like I should appologize for trying to beat you, cos I know how much you are there for me and make me feel special and keep me going and show me how strong I can be.
You and I will always be together and as much as I hate you for it, I love you all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment