Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Christmas

So tonight i had a conversation with my sister about chrsitmas.. this is how it went.
A: Is your friends coming down on xmas??
K: dunno, havent asked them
K: are you gonna be here?
A: what do you mean?
K: are you gonna be here or are you going somewhere?

WHAT THE? Seriously? where would i go, i have like 2 friends in Brighton and they will be with their families. Where does she think i will go.
Does she not want me here on christmas?
Is that her way of telling me i should go elsewhere on christmas??
Why did she say that?
Where does she think i was planning on going??
Should i go somewhere now? Maybe get a bottle of wine and go sit in the park?

I feel so unwanted right now. Like she doesnt want me around on christmas!
I definatley feel like im in the way now. I'm gonna ruin their christmas! They dont want me here, they want a family christmas... Kelly, Vaughan and Josh.
They have their family, i'm just the annoying tag along... im that bad smell that follows them everywhere.

I wish they would just tell me that they didnt want me, then i would leave. Then i would know for sure.

1 comment:

LauraLouu said...

awww babe
i'm sure thats not what she meant at all
u r wanted n loved by many (me included)

call if u need to

xxx