So the weekend has been good. Friday i had an omlette then for dinner had 1/2 a sandwich. Went out to a massive halloween party. Saturday, had some soup for lunch then some roast for dinner. I would have been quite happy having nothing cos i took drugs the night before and never feel hungry after a night out :)
Sunday (today) woke up with a massive cold. Lunch kelly and i went out to a cafe and shared a platter. There was one potato wedge left and she asked if i wanted it. I said no i had the last onion ring and bread and she said well then you just ate everything didn't you. Also meaning... You ate so much food you are a big fatty!!
So think i just gonne have a toasted sandwich for dinner, i would prefer nothing, but don't think i'm gonna get away with that.
Tomorrow is my first day of work. Yay I won't have anyone telling me to eat lunch. It's gonna be great. I can go back to my one meal a day plan. I am getting so tired of HAVING to eat all the time. I just don't want to. I will eat when i'm hungry and if i'm not hungry I won't eat!!
catching up with a girl i met on friday night, Rachel. She said she used to have anorexia too, but has it cos she is so vain, and just wants to look good. So no dinner tuesday night :)
Monday, 3 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment