Monday, 10 November 2008

Dizzy Spell

I had my first dizzy spell about 20 minutes ago. I haven't had one for months.
I actually felt like I was gonna faint, but Kelly and Josh were in the room, and Kelly was watching me so i was using all my energy to NOT faint. But I was so close to passing out.

The naughty things is, is that I sorta felt happy with it... It means my body hasnt had enough food today which means I will be losing weight!!

SO far today I've had 2 x coffees and 1/2 packet of noodles. And am now just having an OJ and nurofen to dull my headache. So my calories so far is 100 cals (then plus this OJ) 150 cals!!

If i can have a minimal amount of dinner then i will be happy.

I don't know what Kelly is thinking. She asked if i was ok when i sat down and of course said yes. But i wonder if she is angry at me; probably.
She will think I did it on purpose or something. But i didn't, if i had known it was gonna happen i would have stayed in the kitchen!!

No comments: