So i think the thing I hate the most about this ED is the fact my hair is falling out and I'm not exaggerating, i've lost alot of hair. On the left hand side my hair is significantly shorter on one part of my head and if i pull it back in a particular way you can definatley notice :(
So i hide it with by parting my hair on the other side and pulling it across to hide it.
Apart from that my other problems include...
** Trouble sleeping ** It takes me ages to fall asleep and then when i finally do fall asleep i never manage to have a good sleep and wake up feeling shattered!!
** Headaches ** I feel like i have a constant headache.
** Coldness ** I feel the cold all the time and even when it's warm, i still feel the cold. I get so cold sometimes i actually shiver so much that i hurt. I wear so many layers but still get cold. Another reason why it takes me ages to sleep is cos i'm so damn cold!!
** Dizzy spells ** I don't get these as much as i used to, probably cos i'm eating more, but when i would stand up i would be overwhelmed with dizziness and sometimes have to sit back down!
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment