Tuesday, 18 November 2008

LIES, LIES, LIES

I feel guilty for eating - i hate feeling full and regret eating soon after i do it. But then i feel guilty when i dont eat cos Kelly gets so annoyed with me and gives me her look...
Then i feel guilty when i lie to her - i tell her that i had so much food for lunch when all i had was crackers.

I dont know what to do.
I feel like im such a burden on everyone and like im getting in the way of their family. Kelly wants me to get better and be happy. But i jus dont know if i can be happy being fat. I dont mind going to Paris and not eating chocolate croissants....

I dont know, i feel so lost.
I am so scared that i have failed my sister and feel so bad for not being strong enough to fight this. I dont deserve her help. I am such a failure. Why would she want to help me.

1 comment:

LauraLouu said...

huni ur not a burden to anyone..!
if anythin im the burden to u..!

im always here for u babe

lovee

xx